Thursday, October 27, 2011

New extension blog...

Hey everyone...

I know that i've been talking a little more about random stuff that has nothing to do with nails on my blog lately so i've decided to open a new blog here called wuliao ramblings...
this is another play on words again really, since wuliao means random, so this title means random ramblings...
hahaha...
so stay tuned for a posting soon...
about food, emotions, random sightings, and just about anything else that probably doesn't have anything else to do with nails =]

LingLing

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete