Thursday, September 29, 2011

for the FIRST time...Leopard Print

hey hey hey =]

just updated my nails and tried leopard print for the first time =]

what do you think...?
it was my first time doing it on my own nails, i tried it out on a client's nails during our
One Year Anniversary at Sephora Kalakaua
i really messed up that one time...
but i realised what i did wrong... 

I'm sure you ladies heard of Jasmere
well they recently had a deal for LEX Nail Polish
and i bought it =]  3 bottles of nail polish
its really cool cuz they donate a portion of proceeds to non profit charities

this is the color that i used as a base for my leopard print =]
it smooths on so well, doesn't streak or clump...
LOVE IT!!!! 

i used Zoya's Caitlin as a base and Deborah Lippmann's Dream a Little Dream of Me right on top...
pretty =]

i love my purple highlights =] yay!!!!!
I LOVE MY COLORIST!!!  she works magic with my hair =] always!!

and now...for the comfort food =]
i had a sweets overload this week...serious overload...lol

Tiramisu from Panya's Bistro in Waikiki, Oahu

and from Let Them Eat Cupcakes....
red velvet and lilikoi
it was to DIE for... 

more from Let Them Eat Cupcakes...
snickerdoodle and dobash

and lastly...
guava cupcake from Let Them Eat Cupcakes...yet again...
and chocolate souffle from Longhi's...

I LOVE SWEETS!!!!!
and totally need to do a design that reflects that =]

I'll be talking to you ladies again soon =]

No comments:

Post a Comment