Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm not dead....

sorry i was gone for so long ladies...i just was so busy with school, work, and an internship...
plus relationships that have fallen into the hole...my final assessment on men:  they aren't always awesome...

anywho i decided to upload some of my nail pictures from these past couple of months...

this is the first mani that i got in china...i figured that since i was gonna be in china i might as well go all out...
so i went with a calgel-like mani, with a design from this nailart book...
which i later bought 2 when i was waiting for my connecting flight in Japan... 

this is the matching pedi that i got with the gel nails...
the pedi is also gel =]

at the end of my trip i decided to go with a french mani...
so that it would last longer and look prettier =]
i had it on for a month before i chopped it off...
my nails were getting a little too long... 

this is the mani that i gave myself about a week ago...
the Sephora location i work at turned 1 year old so we had a celebration...
and i besically did nail art for 10 people in 2.5 hours...
it was FANTABULOUS!!!!!
9 girls and 1 guy all ranging in different styles...

this is the mani that i have on now...
i just put my emotions thru major hell...
and blue skys and balloons seems very hopeful and beautiful....
so i went with it and drew in birds and clouds....

now for the NON-nailart photos that i have from my china trip =]





my trip to china was so awesome...a long but awesome journey...
thank you guys for all your support...continuous support...
i will keep pursuing my passion for nails....

i also have a question to my readers...
do you think a mobile nail station is a good idea...?
hitting places that have the people and they only have a short amount of time...
and giving them the most awesomest nail experience ever...?

just a thought, and i wanna know that you think =]



No comments:

Post a Comment