Sunday, June 26, 2011

LingLing has returned home!!!!

i have finally returned home =]
i have never appreciated living in Hawaii more than i do now that i've been to a "warm" place like San Fran...
aside from my new grown appreciation for hawaii, i met a lot of new friends and had an awesome roomie....
it was really a great experience and I am so grateful that it was me that they sent...
to all my Sephora girls reading my blog =]
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!

i just have a few pictures to share...not too many, i really didnt have enough patience to snap a photo...lol

this is the mani that i sported in S.F.
thanks to the girls who participated in the contest =]
i merged the 2 winning designs together and got an awesome result
i also threw in a little of my own personality...
Deborah Lippmann's Across the Universe was just the awesomest representation of Hawaiian waters...
it was used to accent all the nails =]

i was also fortunate enough to get some Butter London polishes in S.F.
Nordstrom started carrying the polish =]
I was so excited =]
below is a swatch of Artful Dodger
which is the main color of my mani right now... 

i also got Marrow and Branwen's Feather
(Branwen's Feather was a gift from Ari, Thank you!!!) 

and to accent my plain mani, I put Dior Rock Coat on the ring finger...
remember to wait till the nail is totally dry or else it streaks...
(i didnt wait....boo...)

then i put a matte finish using Deborah Lippmann's Flat Top
I LOVE that polish =]

I will me going on hiatus again soon...hopefully i'll be able to post from china...
but if i can't ill be home again in August =]

over and out ladies =]

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I love it!! The SF mani is adorable and colorful!

    ReplyDelete